* Estimated shipping rate for US 48 states. Final rate calculated at checkout.
|Home » |
Razor A3 Kick Scooter
The Razor® A3 scooter is updated with larger, 125mm urethane wheels and ABEC-5 high-speed bearing. The front wheel is equipped with shock-absorbing suspension to help smooth out your ride. The aircraft-grade aluminum construction includes folding handlebars, rear fender brake, and a wheelie bar for tricks. Recommended for ages 5 and up.
Classic kick scooter made of sturdy aircraft-grade aluminum with blue highlights
125 mm inline-style urethane wheels with springless shock-absorbing system
Patented rear fender brake for quick stops; all-new wheelie bar design
Patented folding mechanism makes carrying easy; supports up to 143 pounds
Recommended for ages 6 and older; 6-month warranty
|Average Customer Rating:
|| based on 267 reviews|
Average Customer Review:
( 267 customer reviews )
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
89 of 92 found the following review helpful:
Good looking and strongSep 27, 2006
By P Brown Jr
This Razor A3 scooter is a great step up from the inexpensive, less robust scooters you'll find in many stores. Very strong: my 11-year-old weighs about 100 pounds and it has easily absorbed use and abuse from him and his friends for months.
The large wheels are a great feature, as is a neat adjustment which you can use to keep the handle secure to the base without rattling. The hand grips are very comfortable, and are also the part most likely to wear first, but they are easy to replace if you ever need to.
66 of 69 found the following review helpful:
better than old razorJan 16, 2007
By D. Carter
I bought this for my [...] year old son to replace his old razor scooter. My son isn't the most coordinated of children and wasn't able to glide much on his old scooter. This one looks very close to the old scooter but it is much easier for him to glide and keep his balance. The wheels are bigger and there are some other minor adjustments that help and it doesn't look like a toddler razor at all. Hope this helps
32 of 34 found the following review helpful:
Awesome scooterOct 09, 2012
I was debating whether to get my 5 year old son the A2 or A3 and did a fair amount of research. I am so glad I spent the extra 10 bucks or so to get the A3. The wheels are better, smoother, faster ride, and the deck is noticeably bigger than A2 and A1. The scooter is great, my son loves to ride it (and so do I)!!!
23 of 24 found the following review helpful:
Perfect for a 7 year oldFeb 17, 2007
By Christopher S. B. Jam
Bought it for daughter's Christmas gift. She loves it. Cool color. Adjustable height is useful for her short height. She is very proud with it. Bigger wheels gives a bit more stability.
29 of 33 found the following review helpful:
More comfortable than the A1May 31, 2012
By John Nguyen
1) More comfortable than the A1 due to larger wheels
2) Faster than the A1, also due to larger wheels
3) Takes bumps + cracks MUCH better than the A1. I feel like the 125mm wheels are the bare minimum for real world use and comfort requirement
1) Heavier than the A1. Not by a lot and not enough to be unwieldy, but enough to just be noticeable when collapsed and being carried around.
2) Larger than the A1 when collapsed. The stepboard is larger and can't be "compacted" further, so no surprises here. It's just large enough to wish it was smaller, but not annoyingly large.
3) "Only" more comfortable than the A1 by.....if I had to put a number on it, maybe 30%? Significant, and the A1 ride was just annoying to me, so this works.
Overall, I'm happy with the build and glad I didn't go for the cruiser, which would be beyond what I would consider to be comfortable and portable to carry around as a commuter.
Been over a year now. Reliability holding up just fine, nothing to complain about.
See all 267 customer reviews on Amazon.com